Shuffle   Play  

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

thoughts

daily realizations seem to be so in nowadays. people publish their thoughts and would even be clamoring for opinions (good opinions) about what they've written. as for me, guilty. i've always been a hardcore fan of what they call "published realizations". i love reading them and fashioning them with my own. (note: with is not a grammatical error. i fashion other people's thoughts and combined them with mine, fashioning them to be my style.) another thing, i live by these realizations. sometimes my actions contradict the thoughts and would have a whole different set discarding the old ones and branding them as untrue.

nonsense i am, right? true. all of these are nonsense. words are just words. empty unless given life and meaning by the people who hear or read them.

appreciation. the only thing i've ever sought for. i've been wanting to be appreciated by the people i love, i cherish. for me, if someone can't even show appreciation, they have no right of telling you they love you. appreciation. the only thing i've ever sought for. sad to say, i've only felt this from 2 people in all my life. one, from my bestfriend sherly. two, my ex-lover jiorg. all the others, fake love. empty affections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home