Shuffle   Play  

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

wednesday. almost midnight. office.

here i am again, after having promised to myself that i will be working my butt off for the rest of the week, i'm making another post. weird how this blog things seem to capture you. once you pop, you can't stop. yesterday, i was embarrassed by the fact that i'm actually publishing my senseless thoughts in the internet. my so-called boyfriend laughed at my ideas and how i use the words "idealistic", "eccentric", "intolerant". result, i eliminated those words (in fact, the whole article tackling those emotions) from my posts. said to myself, i am never letting anybody read the things i've written ever again. baaammmmm... i'm here now, trying to put into words the senseless thoughts that i have, and yes, i am going to publish this.

im sick. literally sick. i have this mean cough that makes people stare at me everytime i howl. yes, i howl. this cough makes me feel like i'm dying. couldn't breathe. makes me tired, spent, dead. kinda like... life. it's mean, noticeable, tiring.

4:06am. this post has been inactive on my screen for 4 hours.

5:52am. still inactive. i need to close this since i will be logging out in about 7 minutes. again, my thoughts are choppy, disorganized, and unfinished. i've got so many things to say - about life, about the people around me, how they react, small things, simple emotions. unfortuantely, i haven't got the time - and perseverance - to write everything down. maybe tomorrow. for now, good morning world. for me, good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home