Shuffle   Play  

Friday, June 17, 2005

bloggerbot success

2:42am. at work.

i finally finally managed to get a photo host and made "my Photo" appear on the screen as part of my profile. thanks to abba, i was able to search on the internet what photo hosting is and make an account in photobucket.com . YEHEY!!!

anyways, early tonight (well, last night) my pseudo -boyfriend and i met up to have dinner. we were supposed to watch "Batman Begins", but i was late so we ended up just hanging out together with nothing to talk about. he accompanied me to work and kissed me goodbye, which was lighter than usual. i took notice of this and told him in the usual way i tell him things if i get paranoid. he was just silent. afterwards, he gave me a warm smile and kissed me again.

later amigos, need to go to training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home