Shuffle   Play  

Friday, July 22, 2005

yipppeeey!


yesterday up until now, i was so happy to finally succeed in tweaking my blog to something that i really wanted. after a week of getting hooked up to the internet, reading about html, numerous trial and error, I, at last, was able to make an image appear as a background. aside from that, i was also able to attach the 3dtext i made to the header. i loved it! i was jumping in the air feeling like an instant millionaire. i know it's pathetic. such a shallow thing to be so happy about, but i did it. it was my accomplishment and no one could stop me from feeling that way. not even the annoying beings on the other side of the bay can distract me from my nostalgia. i loved it!

anyways, i just hope i would be able to write new things and post it here in my blogspot. ive had so many experiences lately, tons of realizations, much more opinions of my surroundings, the people around me, their habitual whining, and my continous struggle to be part of the norm and be branded as "ordinary" . i love it!

lastly, i cant wait to have the computer my dad promised to give me. my dad will be coming home at the end of the month, and he will be bringing the computer with him. i can see it now - me, sitting in front of the newly-acquired computer devouring on the vast information that the internet can freely provide with just a click of the mouse. i'm planning of quiting this wretched of a job and just be a full time "surfer". how lovely, isnt it? i will be making money just by surfing. though meager a sum, it will be enough. And I will be loving it!

YIPPPEEEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home