Shuffle   Play  

Monday, July 04, 2005

untitled nth.

05.july.05 1:23am

a week after the so-called conviction, i find more about the truth. of course, as usual, my eyes are puffy and i cried like crazy for hours and hours that i fell asleep doing so. these words keep on crossing my mind...my thoughts...and they confuse me all the more.

"How can you let go of a relationship that just feels so damn right but you know for a fact that it should'nt have begun in the first place?"

i hate myself really. i hate myself for allowing him (and all the other people around him) to make a fool of myself for such a long time. i hate myself for falling for their dumb trap. i hate myself for being so stubborn not listening even to my own inner voice.

now, i am tempted to linger, but i wont if he wont let me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home